Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Corporate Placement Advisor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Corporate Placement Advisor on or before 06/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name : Corporate Placement Advisor
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Corporate Placement Advisor Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, a Deemed University, is looking for a Corporate Placement Advisor. Responsibilities will include organizing summer and permanent placements, developing corporate linkages for various activities and looking after Institute’s external publicity in various media.
- Qualification: Post Graduate with at least 55% marks. Preference will be given to professionals qualified in PR/having excellent networking with Corporates.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 20 years in Corporate and /or Academic Organizations. The person should have headed the placement process in an institution of repute. Experience in an eminent academic environment shall be preferred.
- Age: Minimum Age: 50 years as on 01 January, 2015.
- Remuneration: Contractual monthly remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Corporate Placement Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Corporate Placement Advisor Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Please send your complete profile giving details of age, educational qualifications, experience and residential address with telephone number to (email@example.com). Last date of receiving the applications will be 2 weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015