Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager on or before 22/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Rakesh Mohan Joshi, Head, (IQAC) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B‐21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Manager Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is in the process of acquiring the AACSB accreditation. IIFT requires suitable personnel for the position of Manager, Accreditation for the overall coordination and oversight of AACSB accreditation activities. The candidates having the following requirement may apply:
- Essential Requirements: Must possess Master’s Degree in any discipline. Must have direct past experience with accreditation processes in the educational sector. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to prepare, assist and support submission of all required reports and documentation to accrediting bodies as requested within the specified deadline periods. Must have the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders, including students, faculty and staff.
- Desirable Requirements: Knowledge about AACSB accreditation process and requirements. Possess certification in implementing quality standards and audit with special reference to academic institutions.
- Remuneration: A consolidate monthly remuneration of Rs.50, 000/‐.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Those who have applied to our earlier advertisement need not apply again. Candidates can send in their complete resume with two references by June 22, 2015 to: Dr. Rakesh Mohan Joshi, Head, (IQAC) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B‐21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017