Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Associate on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name :Programme Associate
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.23,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Programme Associate Recruitment:
IIFT invites application from Indian nationals for one (1) post of Programme Associate for Psychometric Laboratory.
- No of Posts : 01
- Minimum Prescribed Educational Qualifications: MA/M.Sc in Applied Psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Social Psychology or Educational Psychology from a recognized University.
- Preference: Candidates must have two years of work experience in handling Psychological Tests and Instruments and writing reports. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in preparing personality profiling reports, conducting empirical research and willingness to contribute in the body of knowledge.
- Remuneration: All inclusive Rs.23,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Programme Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- The prescribed qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the screening committee, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates recommended by the screening committee to be called for interview would be informed through e-mail only.
How To Apply For Programme Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Applicant should send their detailed CV by email on or before 15th July, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the e-mail must read “Application for the post of Programme Associate for Psychometric Laboratory. The list of short-listed candidates will appear on IIFT’s website at 5.00 p.m. on 15th July, 2015. Call for Interviews: Interviews would take place by 17th July, 2015. The candidates will be informed by e-mail about the date of interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015