Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Programme Associate on or before 08/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name :Programme Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.23,000/- per month.
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Chairperson, MDP Division Indian Institute of Foreign Trade B-21, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi – 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Programme Associate Recruitment:
IIFT intends to engage persons purely on contractual basis for 1 year to work as Programme Associate. The contract period is extendable up to for further 2 years based on the performance.
- Qualification: The candidates should be a Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Economics / International Business / Management or related discipline with good academic record, good computer knowledge and should possess excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Experience: 3 years experience in marketing and/or coordination work related to training programmes in a higher educational institution of repute.
- Job Requirements: Marketing for institutes’ various programmes, updating database, coordination with the participants, Programme Director and Resource Persons. Moreover, the selected candidates will have to provide administrative support for programme related works as required from time to time.
- Remuneration: All inclusive consolidated Rs.23,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Programme Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Programme Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Applicant should send their detailed CV by email on or before 8th July 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject line of the email must be given as Application for the post of Programme Associate- MDP Call for Interviews: Only the Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email to appear for the interview before the Selection Committee at IIFT. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer. Dr. Vijaya Katti Chairperson, MDP Division Indian Institute of Foreign Trade B-21, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi – 110016
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015