Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA/ MBA/ M.Com/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Associate on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Com/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||International Projects Division (IPD) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B- 21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Programme Associate Recruitment:
IIFT intends to engage persons purely on contractual basis to work as Programme Associate for International Projects Division (IPD) at IIFT, New Delhi.
- Qualification: The candidates should be a Post Graduate in any discipline preferable in Economics/ International Business/ Management or related discipline with good academic record, good computer knowledge and should possess excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Job Profile: To assist Programme Director in administrative work for smooth functioning of different academic programmes and to be the interface between the students, faculty members and administration.
- Remuneration: All inclusive consolidated Rs. 23,000/- for Post-Graduate candidates and Rs. 26,000/- for Ph.D. candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Programme Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Programme Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Applicant should send their detailed CV by email on or before 9th March, 2015 to [email protected] . The subject line of the email must read Programme Associate – IIFT. Call for Interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the date of interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer. International Projects Division (IPD) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B- 21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016. Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016