Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate Or Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate Or Research Fellow on or before 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate Or Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for W.T.O. Studies (7th Floor), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Research Associate Or Research Fellow Recruitment:
IIFT is a premier institution of education, training and research in the area of International Business set up by Department of Commerce, Government of India. The Centre for WTO Studies was established at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in November, 2002. The Centre is a professional body which conducts independent research and training programmes on the WTO and related matters. For its research
work, the Centre intends to engage Researchers either at the level of Research Associate (Legal) or at the level of Research Fellow (Legal) purely on contractual basis for a period of one year.
- The candidate should possess the following minimum qualification: Degree in Law (LLB). Candidates having teaching/research experience on issues related to WTO and legal aspects of International Trade preferably TRIPS/Environment shall be preferred. The candidate should have sound knowledge of computer application and packages [M.S. Word, M.S. Access, M.S. Outlook, Excel, Power Point] as well as good command over English (spoken and written) with interest in research activities.
- Tenure: The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, with a possibility of further extension based on the performance.
- Emoluments: The Researchers shall be paid fixed monthly emoluments depending upon their qualification and experience as under: Research Associate (Legal) : Rs.25,000/- per month Research Fellow (Legal) : Rs.30,000/- per month
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Research Associate Or Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Or Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
The selected candidate will need to join immediately. Indian nationals having the above qualifications and experience should only apply and send their c.v. by email to Shri A.K. Lahiri, Administrative Officer, Centre for WTO Studies, IIFT, New Delhi (email id: [email protected] ) latest by 13th July, 2015. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test, computer skill test and interview
before the Selection Committee at the Centre for W.T.O. Studies (7th Floor), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016 (near Qutab Hotel, Opposite Katwaria Sarai). The date and time of the test and interview shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates only in due course. It is also brought to the notice of all concerned that no TA/DA shall be payable to the candidates appearing for written test and interview and that the candidates coming from outside Delhi shall have to make their own arrangements for stay in Delhi and the Centre shall neither pay nor arrange for their accommodation
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017