Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 9/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B‐21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
IIFT is a Deemed university under Department of Commerce, Government of India. The institute has setup SME Centre in collaboration with Himachal Pradesh Institute of Public Administration (HIPA) at Fairlawns, Shimla 171012. The institute requires one Technical assistant purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year.
- The candidate should be graduate preferably in Computer /IT with at-least one year experience of dealing with IT matters of a reputed organisation.
- Monthly remuneration shall be commensurate with experience and performance in the interview.
- The interview for the above contractual position will be held at 11:30 a.m. on 09.2.2015 at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B‐21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)- Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview. The selected candidate will be required to join within a week’s time
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIFT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017