Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Assistant on or before 15/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Shri Bhuwan Chandra, Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
IIFT is a Deemed university under Department of Commerce, Government of India. The institute has setup SME Centre in collaboration with Himachal Pradesh Institute of Public Administration (HIPA) at Fairlawns, Shimla 171012.
- The institute requires one Technical Assistant purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year.
- The candidate should be a graduate preferably in Computer /IT with at-least one year experience of dealing with IT matters of a reputed organisation.
- Monthly remuneration shall be commensurate with experience and performance in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Those interested may send their applications with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org giving complete details of qualification and experience latest by 15th March, 2015. Applications may also be sent through post to Shri Bhuwan Chandra, Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi so as to reach him latest by 3.30 p.m on 15th March, 2015. Date and venue for holding interviews will be intimated to short listed candidates later on
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/03/2015