Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 03/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG)
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG), Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India) Plot No. 5, Sector 18, Kalamboli Highway New Panvel, Navi Mumbai 410 218
Detail Of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) Registrar Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of REGISTRAR
- Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/- plus allowances, as per Central Government rules.
- Job responsibilities : This is the senior most position in Administration reporting to the Director of the Institute. The incumbent will be in overall charge and responsible for general administration, human resources management, accounts, stores & purchase, public relations, legal and contract matters, estate, transport and security. The candidate will also contribute to the formulation and utilization of annual budget of the Institute. The incumbent must have full knowledge of Central Government procedures, rules and regulations. The incumbent is responsible for liasioning/coordinating with parent Ministry, other Central Govt. bodies and local authorities. The candidate would also be required to function as Secretary to the Governing Council and to provide all administrative assistance to the Director, IIG as may be required.
- Qualification and Experience : Graduate with 15 years experience in administrative and related work of which 5 years should be in the next lower grade or equivalent post in Govt./Semi Govt/Public Sector undertaking /Private sector of repute OR Masters degree with 10 years experience of administrative and related work of which 5 years should be in supervisory capacity in Govt/Semi Govt/Public Sector undertaking/Private Sector of repute. Knowledge in office automation and computerization is desirable.
- Maximum age: 45 years
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Reservation and relaxation in age, fees etc. for Persons with Disabilities are as per the Govt of India rules
- Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years may be considered for highly experienced and deserving candidates at the discretion of the appropriate authorities
- The new entrants in the services would be governed by the New Pension Rules, 2004 issued by Govt of India.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete applications without required documents will not be considered.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel. To avoid delay, an advance copy of such application, complete in all respect, may be sent superscribing on the top of the application, “ADVANCE COPY”.
- The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted candidates only will be called for interview. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained.
How To Apply For Registrar Vacancy in Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG):
The candidates may apply on the form downloadable at www.iigm.res.in together with the requisite application fee of Rs.300 /- by crossed demand draft or Indian Postal Order. The prescribed application form can also be obtained from the Office of the Registrar by paying an
application fee of Rs.300 /- by crossed demand draft /Indian Postal Order in favour of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel either in person between 10.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. on working days (Monday to Friday) OR it can be obtained by post by sending an application alongwith the application fees and a self addressed stamped envelope of Rs.10/- superscribing “Request for Application Form”. For SC/ST candidates, application form will be issued free of cost on production of valid caste certificate. Filled in applications should reach the Registrar at the above address on or before 03.07.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016