Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Recruitment 2015 – REVISED ADVT. NO.23/2015/ESTT – II. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior/ Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR)
Vacancy Name : Junior/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :17 Posts
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089
Detail Of Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The following temporary posts will be filled up through personal interview on 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015 at IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089 under various time bound Ad-hoc projects/schemes Details of posts, tenure of appointment, age limit, qualification are indicated below:-
- Total No of Post : 17 Posts
- Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Tech/Graduate in Horticulture / Agriculture / engineering with specialization in post-harvest technology of fruit crops.
- Experience in computer usage and editing of reports
- Salary : Rs.8,000-28,000/-pm
- Age limit: Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. RA: 40 years for men & 45 years for women. SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women. JRF: 30 years for men & 35 years for women. Others: 21 to 40 years. (Relaxable in the case of SC/ST, OBC and other exempted categories of candidates to the extent permissible under Rules).
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) – Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior/ Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR):
- All those Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their application / bio-data for each post separately so as to reach the concerned Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator of the above Ad-hoc projects/schemes, at IIHR, Bengaluru by 15/09/2015 positively for interview to be held on 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015. It may be noted that only those candidates who send their applications/ bio-data before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015 at IIHR campus. It may also be noted that no separate call letters will be sent. The candidate should mention the name of PI / Co-PI, Item No. of the post & name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the cover, failing which the application is likely to be rejected. (Who are eligible for Interview will be announced at IIHR Website)
- On selection He /She has to deposit an equivalent sum of the value of one month remuneration as “refundable caution deposit”. The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may undergo change. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Separate application should be submitted for each post. No two applications should be tied together. Applications not in prescribed proforma, incomplete application forms, unsigned applications, applications without project name, item no., Name of the Principal Investigator or Co-PI and ONLINE application are liable to be rejected. The application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, experience certificate etc. should reach the concerned PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089. Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained. Candidates have to bring all the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/ Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs along with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification Certificates in original or provisional will not be allowed to attend Interview. No TA/DA is permissible. Research Fellows/SRFs/JRFs who have earlier worked in the ICAR schemes/projects will be given preference for appointment over fresh candidates subject to their suitability and good conduct. The Director, IIHR reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them without assigning any reasons thereof
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/09/2015 & 26/09/2015
VENUE :IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089
Reference: Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Recruitment 2015 – REVISED ADVT. NO.23/2015/ESTT – II
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017