Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.20/2015/ESTT – II. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Young Professional & More Vacancies Job on or before 12.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Professional & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, Not Pursuing Graduation, B.sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089|
Detail of Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Young Professional & More Vacancies Recruitment:
ICAR-Indian institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bangalore has given employment notification for the recruitment of 57 JRF, Lab Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technical Person, Research Associate, SRF & Other vacancies on temporary basis for the Project titled “Introgression of begamo virus resistance genes using MAS and genome approaches”.
- Name of the post :
- JRF: 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Person: 07 Posts
- SRF: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Skilled Assistant: 07 Posts
- Lab Helper: 04 Posts
- Field Assistant:04 Posts
- Skilled Person: 12 Posts
- Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Young Professional-I: 03 Posts
- Unskilled Assistant: 01 Post
- Semi Skilled Assistant: 04 Posts
- Project Assistant: 02 Posts
- Unskilled Worker: 02 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years for men & 45 years for women for S.No 6, 35 years for men and 40 years for women for S.No 5, 30 years for men and 35 years for women for S.No1 and 21 to 40 years for others. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc (Agri) in Horticulture/ Genetics / Applied Genetics for S.No 1, SSLC Pass for S.No 2, 3, : M.Sc Biotechnology/ Degree in B.Sc for S.No 4, M.Sc in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Genetics/ Applied Genetics/ Biochemistry for S.No 5, M.Sc (Agri) in Plant Biotecnhology / M.Sc in Biotechnology for S.No 6, Degree in B.Sc for S.No 7 refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR)- Young Professional & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Young Professional & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR):
All those Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their application / bio-data for each post separately so as to reach the concerned Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigatorof the above Ad-hoc projects/schemes, at IIHR, Bengaluru by 12/03/2015 positively for interview to be held on 19/03/2015 & 20/02/2015. It may be noted that only those candidates who send their applications/ bio-data before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 19/03/2015 & 20/03/2015 at IIHR campus. It may also be noted that no separate call letters will be sent. The candidate should mention the name of PI / Co-PI, Item No. of the post & name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the cover, failing which the application is likely to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.03.2015
Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.20/2015/ESTT – II.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016