Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PHD Program through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job PHD Program on or before 05/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad)
Vacancy Name : PHD Program
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,500-30,000/-per month
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad),Allahabad
Detail Of Post:
IIIT Allahabad invites applications from highly motivated research oriented students for admission for its full-time PhD Program under Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY)scheme (Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT) in the following areas of specialization of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Research Areas Microelectronics/VLSI and their related areas Association SMDP-C2SD programme of DeitY
- Eligibility M.Tech./M.E. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ or a similar discipline with minimum marks/ CPI in Qualifying Degree. A minimum first class degree shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination.
- Important Selections in Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme are to be done as part of the regular PhD recruitment in the Disciplines of Electronics and Communication Engineering. This scheme provides enhanced stipend to full time PhD candidates @ Rs.22,500/-for 1st and 2nd year and @ Rs. 25,000/-per month for 3rd, 4th and 5th year plus HRA as applicable. Annual contingency grant @ Rs. 30,000 per year per PhD student Industry personnel or Government sponsored candidates are strongly encouraged to apply under this scheme.
- Merely meeting eligibility criterion does not guarantee selection in the PhD programme. The selected candidate is bound to fulfill the guidelines as laid out under SMDPC2SD project.
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Applications with complete resume having full academic detail (starting from class X till highest degree) mentioning year of passing, class/grades/ subjects taken, GATE score etc, is to be sent latest by 05 March 2016 to the following email-ids firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview/ written test in the second/third week of March 2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2016