Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM Kerala) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM Kerala).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/03/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala (IIITM Kerala)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-per month
Job Location : THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 29/03/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT – KERALA IIITM-K, TECHNOPARK, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 581
Detail Of Post:
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala [IIITM-K] is a postgraduate autonomous academic institute established by the Government of Kerala. The institute is actively involved in postgraduate education, research, R&D in the areas of Machine Intelligence, Data mining, Natural Language Processing, Computational Science, Embedded Systems, Image Processing, Geo and Agri Informatics. More information is available at www.iiitmk.ac.in
- Essential : Post Graduate degree in Environmental Science/ Environmental Technology Allied Disciplines (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Botany, Zoology etc) Minimum 10 yrs of relevant experience. preference will be given to candidates who have more than three years’ experience in quantitative technique in applied environmental research
- Desirable : 1) MPhil /PhD in Ecological Informatics 2) NET in any of the subject indicated above. 3) Demonstrated field travel and research experience 4)Prior experience (demonstrated) in Mobile Apps in Ecological Research
- Remuneration : Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (consolidated)
- Age Limit : 45 yrs as on date of notification
- Career Opportunities: The appointments for the posts are purely temporary and shall be initially for a period of one year, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance and subject to the availability of project funds.
- Written Test on 29/03/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested candidates shall report at IIITM-K with their detailed resume along with one passport size photograph, relevant original certificates & a set of photocopies at 10AM on 29th March 2016 at IIITM-K Building. Employer reserves the right not to fill up the posts if suitable candidates are not found. Mere fulfilling the minimum criterion does not entitle anyone eligible to be considered. The remuneration is given in the range will be fixed as per their experience and performance during the interview. Canvassing in any form would lead to automatic disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 29/03/2016
VENUE : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT – KERALA IIITM-K, TECHNOPARK, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 581