Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh (IIIT Andhra Pradesh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Rc.No.HR4/ 27/2016/J S N Internee Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh (IIIT Andhra Pradesh)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 07/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh (IIIT Andhra Pradesh)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-per month
Job Location : Chittoor
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh (IIIT Andhra Pradesh), Chittoor .
Detail Of Post:
- Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded Research Project titled “Design and Simulation of Silicon Carbide power devices for smart grid applications”.
- Eligibility Essential Qualification: (i) M.Tech./M.E/MS degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or in equivalent streams. Preference will be given to candidates having experience/specialization in device design, mathematical modeling of devices, semiconductor physics.
- Stipend The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms and it is Rs. 25,000 per month. Duration Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance. Age Limit: The upper age limit for candidate shall be 28 years.
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV with Subject line: Application for JRF to Dr. K. Siva Prasad, via e- mail [email protected] latest by May 7th, 2016. Complete information with regard to GATE/NET score such as: year of passing, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidate will be intimated through email.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/05/2016