Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM Jammu) Project Fellows & More Vacancies for B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ M.S/ B.Tech/ M. Tech/ME holders on September 24-25, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM Jammu)
Posts :Project Fellows & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ M.S/ B.Tech/ M. Tech/ME
Salary : Rs.16,00-22000/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Walk in Interview : September 24-25, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellows & More Vacancies
CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, desires to recruit PROJECT FELLOWS AND SR. PROJECT FELLOWS on purely temporary basis to work in CSIR and other externally funded projects and to make a panel for the upcoming/future project positions in the Institute.
- PROJECT FELLOWS (PF) : Essential Qualification:M Sc/ B E/ B Tech or equivalent degree (Chemical Sciences–Organic/ Medicinal/ Bio-organic/Analytical/Natural Products/Pharmaceutical; Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Bioinformatics-Chemo/Pharmaco;/Botany etc.; Chemical Engineering) with at least 55% marks. OR B Pharma or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one year research experience. ORM.Pharma/M.S.(Pharma) or equivalent degree (Chemical Sciences –Medicinal/Analytical/Natural Products/ Pharmaceutical; Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Botany etc.) OR MBA with 55% marks
- SENIOR PROJECT FELLOWS (SPF) : Essential Qualification: M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree (Chemical Sciences–Organic/ Medicinal/ Bio-organic/ Analytical/ Natural Products/Pharmaceutical; Life Sciences/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics-Chemo/ Pharmaco;/ Botany etc.; Chemical Engineering) with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least two years of post M.Sc/BE/ B.Tech research experience; OR M. Tech/ME or equivalent degree in engineering/technology (Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering) with at least 60% marks; OR B Pharma or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least three years research experience; OR M.Pharma/M.S. (Pharma)/M.V.Sc./M.Sc(Ag) or equivalent degree (Chemical Sciences –Medicinal/ Analytical/Natural Products/ Pharmaceutical; Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Botany etc.) with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have at least one year research experience.
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RA-I, RA-II & RA-III)Essential Qualification: Persons possessing PhD (Natural Products Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry and Microbiology) or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.Pharm with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal will be eligible to apply for RA.
Age and stipend for the above positions is as under :-
- PF Rs.16,000/-PM.+ HRA 28 years
- SPF Rs.18,000/-PM + HRA 32 years
- RA-I, RA-II, & RA-III Rs.22,000/-, 23,000/- & 24,000/-PM + HRA 35 years
NOTE: AGE WILL BE RECKONED AS ON THE DATE OF INTERVIEW Relaxation in age limit: Relaxation of age for SC/ST/PH/OBC and Women will be applicable as per CSIR/GOI instructions. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily been resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates fulfilling the above qualification and age may attend the interview on 24.09.2014 & 25.09.2014 as detailed above at this Institute. They should bring along with them original testimonials and self attested photocopies of certificates of Educational qualification, Date of birth, Caste, Domicile etc. and also a recent passport size photograph. NO TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. In case large number of candidates turn up, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee. This Advertisement is also available at our website www.iiim.res.in [Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the positions].
NOTE: On the date of interview candidates are requested to come with duly completed application form downloaded from our website: www.iiim.res.in. Result awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : September 24-25, 2014
VENUE : CSIR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE Canal Road, Jammu- 180 001 (Web add : www.iiim.res.in)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIIM Jammu||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|