Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Public Relations Executive through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Public Relations Executive Job on or before 18/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
Vacancy Name : Public Relations Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : AHMEDABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job :18/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Public Relations Executive Recruitment:
- Job Description: The responsibilities are: Maintain PR outreach through web: • Create and maintain a PR site of IIMA as the interface between IIMA and media under the guidance of Senior Executive, Corporate Communications • Get verified journalists to register through the PR site of IIMA. • Maintain the PR site of IIMA by uploading news, views, columns, student activities, etc. on a daily basis. • Keep in touch with students and the alumni and profile students and alumni regularly and write about their achievements, vision, and any unique contribution through PR blog of IIMA. • Take initiatives to popularise the PR site including engaging journalists on various subjects, posting interesting cases written by faculty, starting discussions on the forum, etc. • Start IIMA Opinions column on the PR site where the faculty can give short personal opinions on some of the topics of their interest, which are newsworthy. The media can pick up from this source, thereby increasing our visibility. • Start an e-magazine on Happenings at IIMA on the PR site which collates everything; from press releases, to conferences, to programs and events. Help support all PR-related activity: • Will help organise all press conferences at IIMA and will follow-up with stakeholders on getting things arranged. • Will keep the media databases (local, national and international) updated with reviews every 4 months. • Will meet local media regularly, to maintain a cordial relationship between the local media and the institute. • Will get the media registered on our new PR site, so that it becomes easier and faster to reach out to them. • To follow-up with various stakeholders on their contributions to PR with regard to quotes, articles, etc. • Will run the ‘IIMA News’ blog and update it daily with all the news wherever IIMA is mentioned. Help in running Google adwords and FB campaign: • The PR resource will work in tandem with the team to develop and post ads on both the platforms. • The PR resource will also keep track of the analytics of these advertisements and send a report at the end of the campaign to the particular program office that asked for the campaign.
- Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements: • Graduate in any discipline with expertise in Content Editing, Social Media, PR, Communication etc. • Should have worked at least for 2-3 years with a national mainline English media organisation as a sub editor or a reporter. • Candidates without media experience, but having 3-4 years of experience in top Public Relation agencies will also be considered. • Should have majored in either journalism or mass communications.
- Age: Above 25 years Salary & Allowances: • Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) – Public Relations Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Public Relations Executive Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) :
The selected person will report to the Senior Executive, Corporate Communications. Candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY latest by October 18, 2015 – 6 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/10/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017