Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/12 March 04, 2015. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 11/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB)|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB), Bangalore|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) Consultant Recruitment:
- Job Description – Position: – Consultant -Legal & Government Relations
- Summary: IIMB wishes to engage on Third party Agency rolls, on contract, a Consultant – Legal and Government Relations. S/he will be required to interact with the Institute’s panel of Advocates, update the senior management team on the status of the pending legal cases in various courts. The applicant should have wide experience in drafting plaintiffs, interlocutory applications, edit counters, prepare briefs etc. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Drafting, vetting, reviewing and execution of contracts, with special focus on employment contracts and infrastructure. Assist during Negotiation of contracts with external clients. Ensure quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose and comprehensiveness of the contracts. Analyse, prepare opinions and interpretation of various existing agreements/contracts Prepare legal opinions/analysis/summaries for specific queries raised based on the facts of the case, the legal position and position for IIMB. Assist in preparation and legal vetting of tender documents. Formulation of compliance check-lists covering all Institute activity. Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and updating authorities on legal trends and developments in various spheres.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: Knowledge in preparation and analysis of legal documentation, personnel documents, scrutiny of tenders and related documents for legal implications and litigation. Drafting of legal agreements, deeds and preparing briefs for opinion. Good communication – Written and Verbal Skills Excellent legal drafting skills. Excellent command over English. Computer skills, especially in relation to Microsoft Office.
- Education and Experience: Graduate or Post Graduate in Law from a reputed Institute or University Should have 10-15 years of post-qualification experience in a legal department in a large organization and should have handled the assignments listed under major duties & responsibilities. Candidates should have hands-on experience in working in ERP environment and have very good IT skills. Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Knowledge of Kannada will be an added advantage. Age: Should be in the Age range of 35-45 years.
- Reporting Relationships: Consultant, Legal & Government Relations will be under the administrative control of Dean – Administration. In addition s/he will have a dotted line reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer of the nstitute.
- Audience/interface: Internal – Academic and non-academic Employees, Internal Auditor, Students and other Stakeholders across all departments at IIMB External – Institute Legal Counsel/Law firms, government agencies, MHRD, Banks and Financial Institutions, and other external Stakeholders.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is March 11 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/03/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/12 March 04, 2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016