Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Executive through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/12. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Executive on or before 11/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB), Bangalore|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) Project Executive Recruitment:
- Position: – Project Executive-Academic Areas
- Summary: IIMB wishes to engage on Third party Agency rolls, on contract, Project Executive for its various functional/academic areas. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Plan and arrange for effectively discharging the activities of the functional area. Develop and implementation of MIS for the activities. Interact with Students, Faculty and Team Members for achieving the desired objectives of the Department. Interact with external agencies whenever required. Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff. Office management-financial /accounting, reporting/documentation, tracking. Any other work assigned from time to time
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: Strong Analytical, Planning and Forecasting skills should be detail oriented. Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a solution orientation mindset. Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation with internal clients. Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and should have ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty. Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, electronic scheduling, databases and internet and ERP. Strong interpersonal communication skills – oral and written. Ability to effectively communicate across levels of managers and executives in a professional as well as appropriate manner. Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof. Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department, effectively manages. Periodic travel may be required.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should be a First Class Post-Graduate/ MBA (full-time two years course of a reputed university). Should have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above. Well versed in MS- Excel and MS- Word. Experience in working on ERP environment. Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) – Project Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Executive Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home . Closing date for applications is March 11, 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/03/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIIMB) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/12
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017