Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Receptionist/ Security Supervisor with B.Sc, B.Com, B.A holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore)
Posts : Receptionist/ Security Supervisor
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Com, B.A
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Receptionist/ Security Supervisor
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites applicants to the positions of:
Post: – Security Supervisor
- Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites application for the post of Security Supervisor.
- Education: Degree in Arts/Science / Commerce or in case of Ex-Service personnel equivalent civilian qualification secured in the services.
- Experience: 5-10 years’ handling assignments listed under major duties & responsibilities above in a large organization.
- Age limit: Below 50 years
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Will be required to assess security requirements of the Institute, formulate processes for security maintenance and control/monitor access of various men/ women and materials in the campus. Will be required to provide security across the entire campus with the help of Security Staff handle/report unusual incidents to his Manager and ensure that there is no breach of security in any form on the campus. Evaluate special security requirements of high risk areas and provide Technical advice. Patrol buildings and grounds at regular intervals, respond to and report unusual incidents or occurrences in order to minimize or deter the development of hazardous or dangerous situations. Conduct video surveillance and record activities at varied locations from a central station through multiple CCTV monitors and various cameras. Assigns tasks and supervises the work of Security Staff. Prepare shift schedules, approve leave and deployment on overtime to provide uninterrupted Security cover / Services on the Campus. Evaluate staff Training needs and provide on the job training to new security personnel. Evaluate and document security staff’s performance and provide feedback. Operate and maintain a two-way communications system with other security personnel over Radio. Receive visitor employees and to provide guidance for their movement. Make all necessary arrangements for conduct of Republic Day/Independence DayScrutinize bills submitted by Security agency and process for payment.
- General Conditions: Appointment will initially be on contract for a period of 1-3 years, renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. The Institute provides excellent working conditions and facilities.
- Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites application for the post of
- Receptionist Major Duties and Responsibilities: Receive visitors/guests, contact the IIMB officials concerned and guide the visitors. Keep an updated IIMB Telephone directory, Faculty, Officers and Staff profiles. Receive phone calls from IIMB official, Staff and outsiders and provide necessary information /clarification. For staff and officers of IIMB connect them to the persons asked over telephone/intercom/landline/Mobile. Maintain the Reception area in a tidy and clean manner. Make available IIMB publications, brochures in the Reception area. Dress in an appropriate manner and conduct in a pleasing manner Help projecting the values and image of IIMB.
- Education: Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University (Three years full time course)/ Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute.
- Experience: One year as a Receptionist in a reputed organization.
- Age limit: Below 30 years.
- Skill: Should be able to Read, Write and Speak English, Hindi and Kannada fluently.
- General Conditions:
- Female Candidates will be deployed in Morning / Day shifts
- Male Candidates may be deployed in Night shifts
- Appointment will initially be on contract for a period of 1-3 years, renewable subsequently.
- Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. The Institute provides excellent working conditions and facilities.
How to apply :
Candidates fulfilling all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply, online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home. Closing date for applications is December 10, 2014. Candidates shortlisted for personal interview/ written test will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIPM Bangalore|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017