Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Internship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Internship on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, India|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) Internship Recruitment:
- Internship at NSRCEL
- NS Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL), IIMB is looking for communications intern who can create, publish and distribute content for communicating about NSRCEL’s initiatives and activities to the various stakeholders.
- NSRCEL is the startup incubator and entrepreneurship centre at IIM Bangalore. It encourages and empowers entrepreneurs through academic research as well as practical ecosystem developmental activities. The centre runs a number of initiatives that include running a successful business incubator, conducting pro bono workshops, boot camps, bar camps and fortnightly mentoring sessions for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. At the core of NSRCEL is an incubation centre for early stage businesses. NSRCEL’s incubator is open to all entrepreneurs and it supports ventures across all sectors
- In a year, nearly 250 companies are mentored at NSRCEL as part of its structured mentoring prohramme conducted twice a month. The Centre hosts twenty or more events a year, all centred around different facets of entrepreneurship. These events attract hundreds of participants and distinguished panelists and keynote speakers. On the academic side, the centre also coordinates two specialised entrepreneruship programmes 1) Management programme for Women Entrepreneurs (MPWE) and 2) Management programme for Enterprises and Family Businesses (MPEFB).
- The communications intern at NSRCEL will be responsible for writing and publishing content that showcases NSRCEL’s activities in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the IIMB fraternity.
- Responsibilities: – Write and publish content on NSRCEL website, social networks, blogs, online groups etc. This will largely be based on the activities conducted at the centre – Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate pictures, videos and other appropriate content – Design, create and publish NSRCEL newsletter – Lead online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Website, Google groups and more – Monitor and respond to comments on social networks etc in consultation with NSRCEL team to bring value to user interactions – Curate articles, stories, resources or other content that is relevant to entrepreneurial ecosystem and posts it to our online channels in a manner that invites conversations and interaction. – Organize and Archive the digital content created, mailing lists etc – Grows NSRCEL’s online presence by increasing interactions and reports on the level of engagement.
- Requirements: The ideal candidate will: – have excellent writing skills – have a strong understanding of best practices in writing for the web, social media platforms. – be familiar with tools and techniques for producing creative newsletters and other artefacts to be posted on the various forums – be a creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration – love telling stories! Being at NSRCEL provides a close connect with entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, mentors and others in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. The intern should be excited about discovering the stories in those interactions and then curating and sharing those stories with the larger ecosystem.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) – Internship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Internship Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB):
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016