Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Head on or before 06/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Vacancy Name : Head
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/- to Rs.55,000/- per month
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104
Detail Of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) Head Recruitment:
- Title: Head – IIM Calcutta Case Research Center (IIMCCRC)
- Requirement: Immediate
- Job Responsibilities: Seek out interests among faculty members to direct the writing of teaching cases. Liaise with the business community about interesting case ideas as well as sponsorship of case writing activities. Organizing case teaching and writing workshops. Creating awareness about IIMCCRC through website and social media. Recruitment and management of case writers as needed in consultation with the Faculty Co-ordinator. Ensuring that the schedule for case writing is adhered to by the faculty supervisor and case writers. Proof reading of the case before submission to reviewers. Maintaining the accounts for IIMCCRC. Writing two teaching cases with teaching notes in each academic year.
- Experience: 5+ years of work experience in India or abroad. MBA (preferable) or similar academic qualifications from a reputed organization with a fair understanding of current business issues. Experience of leading teams and working with faculty members is preferable. Experience in writing teaching cases and research reports or working in learning and training groups is a plus.
- Emoluments: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.55,000/- per month which is negotiable for the deserving candidates and other benefits including medical reimbursement, medical insurance etc. as applicable to all other contractual employees. The salary will be revised annually based on performance.
- Tenure: This is a contractual position for an initial period of 3(Three) years and is renewable on the basis of performance and Institute’s requirement.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) – Head Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Head Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC):
Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any otherwise admissible , will not be paid. Candidates on selection are required to submit discharge letter / relieving letter from their employer (Govt./ Public sector/Private) at the time of joining the Institute, without which they will not be allowed to join. Application forms should be supported by self-attested photograph and documents in respect of qualification, experience etc., of the candidates. The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview. Competent authority may relax the age, qualification and experience in deserving cases. Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc., if any, will be notified in the Institute’s website [www.iimcal.ac.in] and may be referred by the interested candidates. Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee. No interim queries will be entertained. The authority reserves the right to reject/accept any candidature without assigning any reason.
Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidature. Candidates shortlisted for personal interview would be paid to and fro AC II tier train fare as travelling allowance. Incomplete applications and/or the applications received after the last date are not likely to be considered. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: ‘Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104 on or before 06th June 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/06/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016