Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships on or before 15/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)|
|Vacancy Name||Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IIM Calcutta, Joka, D. H. Road, Kolkata – 700 104|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships Recruitment:
IIM Calcutta invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships (PDRFs) from researchers who want to contribute to the theory and practice of management.
- Eligibility: Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree can apply within five years of completion of Ph.D. Those who have submitted their thesis for Ph.D. Degree may also apply. The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines. Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
- Each fellowship will carry a Stipend of Rs.40,000 – 45,000p.m.consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate. In addition, a contingency grant of Rs.50,000/- per annum will be provided.
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years, with continuation of fellowship in the second year subject to satisfactory performance in the first year.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) – Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC):
Application forms can be downloaded from below. The documents to be submitted are listed in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be reimbursed Return AC-II train fare from their place of origin/residence for the interview. Applications must be sent to: Dean (Academic), IIM Calcutta, Joka, D. H. Road, Kolkata – 700 104. The last date for submitting applications is April 15, 2015.Interview of shortlisted candidates will take place in May. Selected Candidates are to be issued offer letters by June and expected to join in July.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017