Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resident Medical Doctor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Resident Medical Doctor on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Vacancy Name : Resident Medical Doctor
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/ MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104
Detail Of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) Resident Medical Doctor Recruitment:
- Position: Resident Medical Doctor (RMD)
- No. of Post: 01(One)
- Minimum & Professional Qualification: MBBS. Preference will be given to candidates with MD in medicine.
- Experience: 10(Ten) years of professional experience in medicine.
- Job Responsibilities: It is mandatory for the RMD to stay in the Institute’s campus and be available for consultation in the morning and evening hours as governed by specific timings. The Doctor’s duty is to attend the students, residents, programme participants etc. at odd hours including nights, if required.
- Age: Minimum 40 years. Retired persons may also apply.
- Emoluments: The compensation will be commensurated with qualification and experience of the candidate and will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate. Other benefits including medical reimbursement, medical insurance etc. will be as per the Institute’s policy. The salary will be revised annually based on performance.
- Tenure: 2 years on contract. The contract would be extended further based on satisfactory performance and the Institute’s requirement.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) – Resident Medical Doctor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Resident Medical Doctor Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC):
Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview. Candidates on selection are required to submit relieving letter from their employer (Govt./Public sector/ Private) at the time of joining the Institute, without which they will not be allowed to join. Application forms should be supported by self attested photograph and documents in respect of qualification, experience etc., of the candidates. The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the minimum essential qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview. Competent authority may relax the age and experience in deserving cases. Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc., if any, will be notified in the Institute’s website [www.iimcal.ac.in] and may be referred by the interested candidates. Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee. No interim queries will be entertained. The authority reserves the right to reject/accept any candidature without assigning any reason. Candidates shortlisted for personal interview would be paid to and fro AC II tier train fare as travelling allowance. Incomplete applications and/or the applications received after the last date are not likely to be considered. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: ‘Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104 on or before 27.05.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016