Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head Executive Education Program through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Head Executive Education Program Job on or before 15/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Head Executive Education Program|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) Head Executive Education Program Recruitment:
The Head-EEP will supervise and direct all administrative functions of this program under the guidance and supervision of the Chairperson, EEP and the Executive Committee of the Program. The Head-EEP is a senior functionary who provides total administrative support for the program. The position calls for person with higher educational qualification, maturity and integrity. The Head-EEP is required to interact with high profile Indian and foreign participants and faculty of the Institute.
- Job Description
- The Head – Executive Education Programs is responsible for executive education revenues by building a pipeline of highly customized and open-enrolment programs for specific audiences in Executive Education.
- Strategic responsibilities include developing market intelligence, addressing competitive providers, benchmarking, preparing and implementing the annual executive education plan, and conducting site visits to major corporate clients. The Head – Executive Education Programs is also responsible for marketing strategy, including development of marketing materials, advertisements, and the executive education web site. Reporting to and in conjunction with the Chairperson (Executive Education), the Head – Executive Education will work with the IIMA’s Executive Education Committee to attain institutional objectives.
- Operational responsibilities include proposal development, prospecting, managing client relations, program marketing, and managing the evaluation and follow up reports on each program, so as to meet cost and revenue budgets and goals. The Head – Executive Education will also create and manage a plan to attract, work with, develop, and assess the performance of resources responsible for delivering executive education courses and services. The Head – Executive Education will also provide professional support covering all aspects of executive education for the IIMA in open enrolment programs, customized company-specific and sector-specific programs.
- The Head – Executive Education will also provide professional support covering all aspects of executive education for the IIMA in open enrolment programs, custom company-specific and sector-specific programs. This includes supervising the process of preparing material for executive education programs which will enhance the image of IIMA and meet theexpectations of the participants.
- The Head – Executive Education Programs is also part of the IIMA’s External Leadership Team, whose mission is “to improve the reputation of IIMA by strategically building relationships and credibility with external stakeholders.” This is a unique, creative opportunity for the right candidate to develop and launch highly visible programs for the management community on behalf of IIMA.
- Head – Executive Education Programs is principally responsible for engaging with corporate partners and faculty to sell and deliver executive education programs. The Head – Executive Education will be expected to excel in the ability to make public appearances (including speeches) and private presentations to various organizations and potential clients. Prior experience with integrated marketing techniques and tools and in applying innovative promotional vehicles to engage media and untapped markets is desirable. Strong candidates will possess outstanding abilities to communicate with senior executives and decision-makers both in person and in writing; to work within a team environment, particularly with faculty; and to have high energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
- Reporting to: The selected person will report to the Chairperson (Executive Education Programs), the Head – Executive Education Programs will launch and grow the IIMA’s Executive Education Center.
- Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- An MBA or equivalent master’s degree or higher, with at least 15 years’ experience of which at least five years’ experience should be related to designing, developing, marketing, and selling executive programs or professional services to corporate clients.
- The Head – Executive Education will be expected to excel in the ability to make public and private presentations to various organizations and potential clients. Experience with integrated marketing techniques and tools and in applying innovative promotional vehicles to engage media and untapped markets is desirable. Strong candidates will possess outstanding abilities to work within a team environment, particularly with faculty; and to have high energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
- This position requires strong business and financial acumen, strategic thinking, proven business development and relationship marketing skills, knowledge of adult learning practices, and consultative selling and negotiating skills are critical to success in the role. Detailed knowledge of executive education program content, including a good understanding of key management topics and disciplines (e.g., strategy, leadership, finance, accounting, marketing, OB/HRM, operations/logistics, ethics and corporate social responsibility) is desirable.
- Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)- Head Executive Education Program Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Head Executive Education Program Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad):
Candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY latest by 15/03/2015, 6.00 pm. Those who have already applied based on previous advertisement NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ahmedabad|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016