Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head Executive Education Program through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Executive Job on or before 10/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) Junior Executive Recruitment:
The Junior Executive will assist Senior Executive, Communications for the project of newspaper association/s and in all communications-related activities of the Institute. The appointment is purely on temporary basis and would be for a period of six months to one year, with a possible extension based on performance.
- Job Profile and Responsibilities: This person would be assigned the task of getting IIMA’s newspaper association up and running by the following: Following up for data and write-up/articles from faculty members. Tracking and maintaining contact with newspaper/s on when the articles are coming out. Creating buzz on Facebook and Twitter before any article comes out. Creating 2-minute videos with the author of the articles and updating them on YouTube Channel
- In addition, he/she would also help in carrying out other tasks for the department, which, among other things, would include: Creating Video press releases when IIMA conducts a press conference. Setting up video shoots with some of IIMA’s visitors. Maintaining meetings scheduled for Communications Department. Maintaining a calendar of activities. Setting up meetings for the Communications Department. Sending out press invites and disbursing press releases. Getting approvals from different departments of Communication-related activities. Liaise with different internal departments on behalf of Communications Department Reporting to: The selected person will report to Senior Executive, Communications.
- Qualifications & Skill Requirements: The person should ideally be a graduate from a Mass Communications Institute. Should be exceptional in English and in communication skills.
- Experience: Should have experience of at least 1-2 years in a corporate environment, preferably in the Corporate Communications Dept. Should have hands-on experience in copy editing, creating and editing videos, and savvy with managing Social Media platforms. Candidates from advertising or PR background of national repute will also be considered.
- Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period 6 to 12 months on a consolidated monthly salary with a possible extension based on performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)- Junior Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Executive Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad):
Interested Candidates are advised to [email protected] by 10/03/2015 before 6.00 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ahmedabad|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016