Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (Legal & Government Relations) through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/07. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant (Legal & Government Relations) Job on or before 25/2/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)|
|Vacancy Name||Consultant (Legal & Government Relations)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore), Bangalore|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Consultant (Legal & Government Relations) Recruitment:
- Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites application for the position of Consultant (Legal & Government Relations). S/he will liaise with government, and handle legal affairs and vendor relations. S/he will report to the Dean – Administration and work with administrative heads of departments. S/he should have significant experience with legal affairs, including preparing briefs and advising management. S/he should be familiar with government contracting systems and regulations.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, vetting & reviewing and execution of contracts, with special attention to contracts related to employment and infrastructure.
- Negotiation of contracts with external clients.
- Ensure quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose and comprehensiveness of the contracts.
- Preparation of legal analysis/opinions and interpretation of various existing agreements.
- Prepare legal opinions/analysis/summaries for specific queries raised based on the facts of the case, the legal position and position for IIMB.
- Drafting of policy and tender documents.
- Formulation of compliance check-lists covering all Institute activity.
- Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and updating authorities on legal trends and developments in various spheres.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
- Knowledge in preparation and analysis of legal documentation, personnel documents, scrutiny of tenders and related documents for legal implications and litigation.
- Drafting of legal agreements, deeds and preparing briefs for opinion.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent legal drafting skills.
- Excellent command over English.
- Computer skills, especially in relation to Microsoft Office.
- Education and Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Law from a reputed Institute or University
- Should have 05-15 years of post-qualification experience in a legal department in a large organization and should have handled the assignments listed under major duties & responsibilities.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in working in ERP environment and have very good IT skills.
- Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Knowledge of Kannada will be an added advantage.
- Age: Should be in the Age range of 30-45 years.
- Reporting Relationships: Consultant, Legal & Government Relations will be under the administrative control of Dean – Administration. In addition s/he will have a dotted line reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer of the Institute.
- Internal – Academic and non-academic Employees, Internal Auditor, Students and other Stakeholders across all departments at IIMB
- External – Institute Legal Counsel/Law firms, government agencies, MHRD, Banks and Financial Institutions, and other external Stakeholders.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)- Consultant (Legal & Government Relations) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant (Legal & Government Relations) Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore):
The position offered is on contract initially for 3 years and is renewable subsequently. Compensation will based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment April 1 2015. Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is 25th February 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/2/2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/07.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016