Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Positions through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Faculty Positions Job on or before March 24, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Positions|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||March 24, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prabandh Shikhar, Rau Pithampur Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore) Faculty Positions Recruitment:
- Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is an autonomous institution founded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in collaboration with Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1996 and registered under Madhya Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 1973.
- IIM Indore seeks to be a contextually-relevant business school with world-class academic standards that develops socially-conscious managers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
- IIM Indore offers a wide range of programmes viz., Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), Post Graduate Programme (PGP), a one-year full-time Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) and a modular week-end PGP (PGPMX) spread over two years. The PGP and PGPMX programmes are being offered at Mumbai as well.
- IIM Indore currently has more than 75 full time faculty members on its rolls. This faculty strength coupled with a vibrant Fellow programme makes it an ideal place for academic pursuits. About 70 candidates are pursuing Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in various areas of management. In addition, IIM Indore has a unique doctoral programme in management FPM (Industry) for working professionals.
- IIM Indore is committed to nurture an academic ambience conducive to scholarship. It is constantly in search of academic and management professionals to realize the academic potential of the Institute. Towards this end IIM Indore has put in place a Research Policy which encourages and rewards top quality research activities. The institute provides liberal funding to attend research conferences in India and abroad. Seed money grants, collaboration grants, young faculty chairs and support to attend research skill development workshops are some of the other forms of support available.
- Faculty recruitment at IIM Indore is based on MHRD norms (MHRD Circulars F.No.23-1/2008-TS.II dated August 18, 2009, September 16, 2009 and September 22, 2009)and policy approved by the BoG.
IIM Indore invites applications for Faculty position (regular) at all levels specifically in the following areas of specialisation:
- English language
- Managerial Accounting
- Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions): Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.), at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout.
- In addition, for: Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards. Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent. Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding however the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D). However, for candidates who have obtained their Ph.D. from premier institutes, the work experience of three years can be waived on a case to case basis based on their academic credentials. Based on the credentials, candidates may be offered a one year Visiting Assistant Professor position on contract or a Lecturer position.
- Professor PB-4 (37400-67000) – AGP Rs.10500
- Associate Professor PB-4 (37400-67000) – AGP Rs.9500
- Assistant Professor PB-3 (15600-39100) – AGP Rs.8000
Selected candidates are expected to teach across various programmes, particularly in the 5-year integrated programme in management (IPM) and engage in high quality research published in leading academic journal. In addition, they are expected to contribute to academic administration as per the norms set by the institute from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore)- Faculty Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before March 24, 2015.
- Applications would be processed by Faculty Development and Evaluation Committee (FDEC) to check for eligibility as per the Institute norms and MHRD norms mentioned above.
- Shortlisted applications would be processed by respective area Faculty Recruitment Committee (FRC).
- A public seminar by the candidate on a topic of interest/research work by the shortlisted candidates at the Institute.
- Meeting with FRC members and area members.
- Area faculty members’ evaluation about the candidate’s suitability to FRC.
- Expert comments on the academic contributions of the candidate.
- Based on the C.V. of the candidate, public seminar feedback, evaluation of FRC and other area members, comments by external expert, FRC will decide whether the candidate can be considered for a faculty position or otherwise at IIM Indore.
How to apply for Faculty Positions Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore):
- Mere fulfillment of the qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institutions (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- This is an open advertisement and there is no last date for submission of completed application forms. Recruitments will be on a continual basis. However, the first set of applications received before the time line will be taken on priority basis for processing.
- Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the Institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years. In all regular appointments, there would be a
- robation period of one year.
- Compensation and rank will be decided based on academic accomplishments of the candidate.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their applications to the Institute by online mode. Timeline for submission of application: March 24, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job March 24, 2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016