Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kashipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kashipur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Administrative Officer Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kashipur)
Vacancy Name : Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Kashipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar – 244713
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kashipur) Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Administrative Officer (Programmes)||1||Qualification: 1) Post-Graduation or equivalent relevant qualification from a recognized & reputed Institute / University. 2) Knowledge of Computer Applications in Office Management Experience: Minimum 08 years of experience including at least 03 years in the relevant field as mentioned in the job profile. Job Profile: To plan, supervise & implement the smooth functioning of Post-Graduate, Doctoral and Executive Education Programmes run by the Institute.||PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 GP 5400||45 Years|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kashipur) – Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kashipur) :
- Applications in Prescribed Format complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates (including experience certificate) and mark-sheets should be received by courier/ registered post/ speed post at the following address on or before 07 th October 2015. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar – 244713 Uttarakhand
- Applications not submitted in the Prescribed Format and without candidate’s signature will not be entertained.
- All the above positions require a near 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- Based on the candidates’ suitability, the positions will be either on regular scale of pay or contractual basis (fixed consolidated monthly salary).
- Appropriate Functional Titles may be assigned to the selected candidates at the positions advertised.
- The Institute at its own discretion may conduct Written Test/Skill Test/Interview for any of the posts.
- Those who are in regular service in government/public sector establishments may be required to produce a No Objection Certificate if called for interview.
- The SC/ST candidates are required to attach the Caste certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by competent authority.
- Appropriate, relaxation in upper age limit may be given to Ex-Servicemen.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are working with IIM systems or autonomous bodies.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications/eligibility and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Candidates are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications and work experience for verification on the date of interview.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment and at any time during the tenure of service. In case it is found at any time that any of the documents submitted by the candidate are falsified or tampered or the candidate has doubtful antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services can be terminated.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- No TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid by the Institute for attending the interview.
- Director may exercise power towards relaxation in age/experience in case of exceptional candidates found otherwise.
- No. of post may be increased or decreased.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015