Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. C-34/2015/TA-IIMK.AA. Candidates who have completed MBA /MA /M.Phil /Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teaching Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT KOZHIKODE IIM Kozhikode Campus P.O.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) Teaching Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online applications for selection to the position of TEACHING ASSISTANT under contract basis.
|Teaching Assistant||Economics||MBA or /MA/ M. Phil / Ph. D (Economics)||Rs.10, 000 – Rs. 12,000||35 years (relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC Non-creamy layer)|
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Service of Teaching Assistant is utilized for various academic support activities such as searching and updating course contents/materials, evaluation of class contributions and assignments, software support, consolidation of results/grade, and other liaison activities.
- Teaching Assistants are also expected to provide support for course administration responsibilities done by Post Graduate Programme Office. a) Calculating Grading for each trimester, using the prescribed format specified by PGP/E PGP/FPM Office etc. b) Monitoring and maintenance of students’ attendance by marking and tabulating. c) Participation in the invigilation of examinations, quizzes etc. d) Assist in Conduct of Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and MDPs in the Institute. e) Collection and sorting of answer papers from Post Graduate Programme Office for handing over to Faculty members.
- Candidate to be engaged as Teaching Assistant should be willing to work beyond the office hours as the working hours may vary depending upon the class timings. The list is not exhaustive and therefore, he/she has to undertake new roles as and when assigned on functional and need basis.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) – Teaching Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 12/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teaching Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode):
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE and candidate has to appear for Walk-in- interview on designated date.
- Candidates are requested to browse the notification on our website periodically so as to ascertain the date of interview or changes if any. No separate intimation/call letter will be issued to the candidates regarding interview date.
- Those who have not applied/registered online will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview: a) Printed copy of online application form duly signed. b) Certificates and mark sheets (SSLC onwards) in original on proof of educational qualifications. c) Certificates in original on proof of work experience. d) Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proof for relaxation of age, if any required
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/3/2015
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT KOZHIKODE IIM Kozhikode Campus P.O.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO. C-34/2015/TA-IIMK.AA.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IIM Kozhikode|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017