Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO : IIMR/HR/2015 . Candidates who have completed Graduate, CA, Post Graduate, B.Com, BBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Accountant & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi)
Vacancy Name : Accountant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, CA, Any Post Graduate, B.Com, B.B.A
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : RANCHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT RANCHI SUCHNA BHAWAN, AUDREY HOUSE CAMPUS, MEUR’S ROAD, RANCHI-834008
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
IIM Ranchi announces vacancies for the following Non-Teaching positions. For full details, please visit our website: www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/non-teaching. Last date for submission of on line application is 10th August 2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer||1||Graduate (under 10+2+3 scheme) with CA / Cost Accounting or equivalent. Experience : Minimum 7 years of post-qualification officer level experience in finance and accounts of a government department / armed forces or public sector / autonomous body / academic / research institution of national / international repute. Applicants having experience in running finance and accounts office of large educational institutions will have an advantage. Sound practical exposure to advanced computer applications in the management of finance and accounts is desirable. A successful applicant is expected to independently manage the Finance and Accounts Office and advise the Director on managing funds. Good communication skill in English is essential.||PB3- 15600-39100 GP 6600||Not exceeding 50 years as on the date of advertisement.|
|Administrative Officer||1||Qualification : Post Graduate degree preferably in Management. Experience : Minimum 7 Years of post-qualification experience in a government department / armed forces or public sector / autonomous body / academic / research institution of national / international repute.||PB3- 15600-39100 GP 5400||Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of advertisement.|
|Stores & Purchase Officer||1||Graduate with minimum of 5 years of experience as Stores and Purchase Officer. Experience : Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in a government department / armed forces or public sector / autonomous body / academic / research institution of national / international repute.||Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of advertisement.||PB2- 9300-34800 GP 4200 Likely to be revised to 5400|
|Accountant||1||Qualification : B.Com / BBA/Inter CA / ICWA with 55% marks. Experience : Minimum 5 years of post‐qualification experience in finance and accounts of a government department or public sector / autonomous body / academic / research institution of national / international repute. Applicants having experience in running finance and accounts office of large educational institutions will have an advantage. Sound practical exposure to advanced computer applications in the management of finance and accounts is desirable. Good communication skill in English is essential.||PB2- 9300-34800 GP 4200||Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of advertisement.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) – Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accountant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) :
- Candidates are requested to Apply Online through our website http://www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/non-teaching . Last date for filling on line application is 10th August 2015 (up to 4 p.m.).
- In addition to the online application, hard copies of detailed resume along with a print out of on line filled application and application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Non Refundable) for General & OBC candidates must be submitted in favour of Indian Institute of Management Ranchi payable at Ranchi at the following address latest by 20th August, 2015. Applications / Demand Draft received after 20th August, 2015 (4 p.m.) will not be entertained / considered :- Administrative Officer (Personnel), I.I.M Ranchi Suchna Bhawan, Meur’s Road, Audrey House Campus Ranchi-834008 Email : [email protected]
- On the top of Envelope, the following is required to be written clearly :- “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ________________________“ (Write Name of the Position)
- The correct Demand Draft No. along with Date must be mentioned in the online application form.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Applications not submitted in the Prescribed Application Format and without candidate’s signature will not be entertained.
- On line applications without mentioning demand draft/incorrect demand draft details will not be entertained.
- Applications without demand draft where necessary will not be entertained.
- No application without filling on line application will be considered.
- Those who are in regular service in government/public sector establishments/ Autonomous Institutions will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate, if called for interview.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill the advertised position without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications/eligibility and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Selected applicants will be required to join the Institute immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates to attend for interview process.
- Applicants are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications and work experience for verification on the date of interview. Applicants are also required to bring their latest salary slip at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for shortlisting the candidates.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Relevant experience is required to be filled only under column of experience.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any application / candidature at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason(s).
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment and at any time during the tenure of service. In case it is found at any time that any of the documents submitted by the candidate are falsified or tampered or the candidate has doubtful antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his / her services can be terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will be result in disqualification.
- Candidates who had applied for the said post in the last advertisement No. IIMR/HR/2014 dated 19/12/2014 will not be considered.
- For Prescribed Application Format please click in http://www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/nonteaching
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO : IIMR/HR/2015 .
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016