Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NHM/3010/DPMSU-MLPM. Candidates who have completed PG Degree / Diploma/ B.Com/ CA/ MBA/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Administrative Officer Job on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate / Diploma/ B.Com/ CA/ MBA/PGDM/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT RANCHI SUCHNA BHAWAN, AUDREY HOUSE CAMPUS, MEUR’S ROAD, RANCHI-834008|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi) Administrative Officer Recruitment:
|Chief Administrative Officer||Minimum 15 Years in Senior Administration position in Corporate/Educational Institutions. Retired Defence Personnel will also be considered.||PG Degree / Diploma in any discipline with preferably a degree/diploma in management. OR Engineering graduates with a degree/diploma in management.||37400-67000-GP 10000||45 – 62 Years.|
|Administrative Officer (Programmes)||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification officer level experience in finance and accounts of a government department or public sector/autonomous academic/research institution of national/international repute, with at least 3 years in the immediate lower Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised scale of Rs.8000-13500) (or in higher scale). The candidate must have minimum 3 years work experience in a government/government funded academic institution as an Accounts Officer or in higher position. Applicants having experience in running finance and accounts office of large educational institutions will have an advantage. Sound practical exposure to advanced computer applications in the management of finance and accounts is desirable. A successful applicant is expected to independently manage the Finance and Accounts Office and advise the Director on managing funds. Good communication skill in English is essential.||B.Com (under 10+2+3 scheme) with CA/Cost Accounting or equivalent.||15600-39100 GP 6600||Not below 35 years but not exceeding 50 years as on the last date for receiving application. In the case of candidates on deputation or contract appointment the age restriction will be relaxed, subject to suitability of the candidate or the position.|
|Administrative Officer (Admissions)||Minimum 7 years of relevant post-qualification supervisory experience in a Academic/research Institution/ Commercial Organization of national/International repute. Applicants should have experience in academic administration and government-related matters and a flair for serving educational Institutions. Good communication skills in English and good working knowledge of computer applications are essential including Academic Information System to incorporate the functional modules such as Admissions, Class Scheduling, Courses offered and Online contents , Course feed back, work flow for internal processes, intranet mailing ,Bulletin Boards.||MBA or any other equivalent Post-Graduate degree or diploma (under 10+2+3/4+2 scheme) in any subject or equivalent.||15600-39100 GP 5400||Not below 35 years but not exceeding 50 years as on the last date for receiving application. In the case of candidates on deputation Or contract appointment the age restriction will be relaxed, subject to suitability of the candidate for the position.|
|Administrative Officer||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in a government department or public sector/autonomous academic/research institution of national/international repute.||Graduate with minimum of 5 years of experience as Stores and Purchase Officer||9300-34800 GP 4200)||Not below 35 years but not exceeding 50 years as on the last date for receiving application. In the case of candidates on deputation or contract appointment the age restriction will be relaxed, subject to suitability of the candidate or the position.|
|Administrative Officer (Admissions)||Work experience of 8 years in Management Institute/ University/Corporate as an Executive/Managerial Cadre.||Post graduate degree preferably in Management.||15600-39100 GP 5400||Below 50 years as on the last date for receiving application. In the case of candidates on deputation or contract appointment the age restriction will be relaxed, subject to uitability of the candidate for the position.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi)- Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi):
- The above positions require a near 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- Candidates are requested to Apply Online through our website http://www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/non-teaching within 10 days from the date of advertisement. In addition to the online application, hard copies of detailed resume alongwith Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs 500/- for General & OBC candidates must be submitted in favour of Indian Institute of Management Ranchi payable at Ranchi at the following address latest by 05 January, 2015. Applications /Demand Draft received after 05 January, 2015 (1600 hours) will not be considered :- Vice President-Administration, I.I.M Ranchi Suchna Bhawan, Meur’s Road, Audrey House Campus Ranchi-834008 Email : [email protected] DD No alongwith Date must be mentioned in the online application form. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee
- For any technical issues w.r.t. filling up online form, contact [email protected]
- Those who are in regular service in government/public sector establishments/ Autonomous Institutions will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate if called for interview.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill the advertised position without assigning any reason.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications/eligibility and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Selected applicants will be required to join the Institute immediately.
- TA will be paid to shortlisted candidates as per rules.
- Applicants are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications and work experience for verification on the date of interview. Applicants are also required to bring their latest salary slip at the time of interview.
- Applications not submitted in the Prescribed Application Format and without candidate’s signature will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- For Prescribed Application Format please click in http://www.iimranchi.ac.in/careers/nonteaching
- Candidates who had applied earlier will not be considered.
- Interviews are likely to be held on 15th January, 2015. Exact dates will be intimated to shortlisted candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ranchi)Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO : IIMR/HR/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ranchi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016