Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretarial / Administrative Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – REF: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/10. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Secretarial / Administrative Assistant Job on or before 11/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore)|
|Vacancy Name||Secretarial / Administrative Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore) Secretarial / Administrative Assistant Recruitment:
- Position: – Secretarial / Administrative Assistant
- Summary: IIMB wishes to engage on Third party Agency rolls, on contract, bright, young Graduates for entry level positions for its Office & Secretarial Practice of the Faculty. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Secretarial Support to the Faculty members.
- Maintain Faculty’s engagement Dairy & help in scheduling of their engagement both in Campus & Out station.
- Upkeep of the Office room, ensure that infrastructure like Telephone / Personal Computer etc. is in good condition.
- Receiving of visitors in person (or) interact over telephone answer ,enquiries in the subject area of the Faculty
- Help in Data maintenance on the activation of the Specialization area.
- Maintain absolute Confidentiality and do not indulge in loose talk or rumor mongering.
- Any other work/assignment given by the Faculty.
- Key Responsibilities
- Plan and organize course material for regular classes, MDPs and conferences.
- Help the Faculty in their Travel Program, Submission of Bills.
- Ensure Effective Communication with Students and Faculty members in the Functional area.
- Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be a First Class Graduate (full-time three year course of a reputed university),
- Candidate with Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice will be given preference
- Well versed in MS- Excel and MS- Word.
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Kannada.
- Should have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Basic written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore)- Secretarial / Administrative Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretarial / Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is March 11, 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/3/2015
Indian Institute of Management (IM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – REF: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/10.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016