Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow), Lucknow
Detail Of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a DST-EPSRC Joint Project, no. DST/RC-UK/08-AM/2012 (IIMLucknow-G), in the area of Operations Management titled “Engineering Driven Sustainable Supply Networks – A UK/India Collaborative Study” The project involves identification of sustainability variables to study optimum supply network configuration, including suppliers, original equipment manufacturers or finished product manufacturers and associated transportation in a few select sectors using literature review, industry interaction, frameworks and models. Major objective of the project is to understand the impact and interaction of sustainability dimensions on other performance measures of supply networks such as cost efficiency, delivery responsiveness, etc. using system dynamics simulation, what-if analysis and supply network optimization modelling.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Position: 1
- Duration: Initially 1 year (extendable further). The appointment will begin in July-August 2015 and shall be purely on contractual basis.
- Emoluments: Consolidated emoluments per DST rules – presently @25000-25000-28000/- pm (subject to revision as per DST rules). No other allowances or benefits are admissible.
- Job Description The candidate is expected to assist the research team in background research, data collection and analysis, writing periodic reports, development & administration of questionnaires and other research instruments. He/ she may also be involved in other related support activities such as liaison with industry / DST officials including field visits, administration of questionnaires, designing and conducting workshops, seminars and focused group discussions on various sustainable supply chain activities and good practices.
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Engineering Or Graduate degree in Engineering and GATE qualification.
- Desirables: Knowhow of simulation and/ or optimization techniques, some management research exposure and experience in industrial interaction.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow):
The applicants must send the following documents latest by June 30 2015. A one page cover letter describing background and motivations. Curriculum Vitae Reference letter from at least one referee Interviews will be conducted sometime in July 2015 at IIM Lucknow Campus. Exact date, time and venue of the interview would be communicated to the short-listed candidates only. Please note that no TA/ DA shall be paid for attending the interview. For any related query, please contact Prof. Samir K Srivastava, IIM Lucknow Tel: +91 522 2736667. Email: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015