Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Lower Division Clerk on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.17,000 – 20,000/-pm
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus, B-1, Sector 62, Noida -201307 (UP)
Detail Of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Noida Campus invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of “Lower Division Clerk (LDC)” on purely Contractual basis for a period of 24 months at :- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus, B-1, Sector 62, Noida -201307 (UP)
- Desirable Qualification & Experience: Candidate must be Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and preferably 2 years experience in an administrative job. Candidate having work experience in Educational Institution or Corporate Sector will be preferred. It is desirable that the candidate may have knowledge of minimum one or more Computer application handling experience in MS Word/Excel/Power Point/MS Outlook/Outlook express/Internet. Preference will be given to candidates with good command on written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Responsibilities: The Candidate should have the capability of handling general correspondence pertaining to Academic matters, Administration, Stores and Student affairs.
- Honorarium: Consolidated honorarium in the range of Rs.17,000/- to Rs.20,000/- (all inclusive) per month, depending on the educational qualification and experience. Beside this Rs 500/- would be reimbursed per month for mobile/telephone for office use. No other allowances or benefits are admissible.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow):
Download the application format and submit latest Applications Form/CV by e-mail on or before 15th May 2015 (Friday) to the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org Applicant should clearly mention in the email subject line, by stating application for the post of “Lower Division Clerk” Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of interview accordingly. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015