Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Recruitment 2015 – NO. RGIIM/ADMN/119/12/2015/2985(B). Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chief Administrative Officer on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong)
Vacancy Name :Chief Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director, RGIIM Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong – 793014, Meghalaya
Detail Of Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites ONLINE applications in the prescribed format available in the website of the Institute for the following Post.
- Name of the Post: Chief Administrative Officer
- Scale of Pay: PB – 4 Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
- Qualification: A Master Degree in Management with minimum 55% marks from a recognised Institute/ University.
- Desirable: A Degree in Law from a recognised Institute / University
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years of administrative experience in Group A post (with 8 years in Pay Band 4 or 10 years in Pay Band 3 with GP Rs.7600/-), preferably in a Government Department, Educational/Research Institute or Commercial Organization of repute. The incumbent should have adequate grasp of financial, purchase, personnel and legal matters and flair for serving educational institutions. Exposure to computer applications is essential.
- Age limit Below 60 years of age as on date of issuance of Advertisement in the Website.
- Retired/Superannuated Govt./Central PSUs /Defence Services, Paramilitary and Central Police Officers of the age above 60 years and up to the age of 65 years may also be considered for reemployment on consolidated remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- per month. 7 Job Description: The Chief Administrative Officer is responsible for supervising, coordinating and executing all administrative functions of the Institute. He/she is accountable and reports to the Director of the Institute. In addition, he/she acts as Member Secretary of Building and Works Committee and Secretary to the Board of Governors (BoG)/Society or any other committees /subcommittees of the Board/Society. He/she is also responsible for making correspondence with the Ministry and other departments, or any other responsibilities as assigned
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) – Chief Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Administrative Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong):
Eligible candidates will be called for Interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee constituted for the purpose. Fulfilment of minimum qualification is not a claim for interview call. The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason. No interim correspondences will be entertained. Pay and Allowance are admissible as per Government of India rules and as per rules of the Institute. Only interested persons who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria may apply on the prescribed form downloaded from the Institute website www.iimshillong.in The duly filled in PDF form may be mailed to [email protected] and hard copy of the same attached with all attested copies of certificates and testimonials along with recent passport size photograph affixed should reach “The Director, RGIIM Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong – 793014, Meghalaya” on or before 09 November 2015. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Organizations should forward their applications through proper channel. Submission of Online Applications through email is mandatory. The Last date for Submission of Online forms is 09 November 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Recruitment 2015 – NO. RGIIM/ADMN/119/12/2015/2985(B)
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017