Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Semi Professional Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Semi Professional Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 7/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Vacancy Name : Semi Professional Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 7/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), New Delhi
Detail of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Semi Professional Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are Invited for the post of Semi Professional Assistant on purely contractual basis for a period of 6 (six) months on a fixed remuneration Library Department of IIMC . Semi Professional Assistant is expected to support routine Library operations
- Essential Qualifications Experience: o Degree in Library & Inf. Science (B.Lib &Inf.Sc.) o Experience of work in recognized undergraduate Institute library for 2 yrs. & Knowledge of Library Automation
- Desirable Qualification s: preference will given to post Graduate in library & Information Science Job Description : Assisting the Circulation desk . Supervising shelving of Library Books and journals . Data Entry of Bound Volumes/Data rectification Through Library software . Any other work assigned by the Lib. & Inf. Officer .
- Remuneration : Rs. 15000/- per month
- Tenure: six months ( Further extendable based on performance review and requirements of the Institute)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) – Semi Professional Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 7/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Semi Professional Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC):
Walk in interview will be will be held on 7/8/2015 ,candidates are suppose to bring their application forms with self attested copies of their Academic and Professional certificates along with Original documents .
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7/8/2015
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), New Delhi
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016