Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR),Himayat Sagar Road, Rajendra Nagar, Near Andhra Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
Detail Of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-28,000/-pm||21-45 years|
- Position :SRF
- Name of the Project :National Agricultural Innovation Fund” for Zonal Technology Management Centre (ZTMC)
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. / Msc. (Ag) in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Plant Breeding / Life Sciences or allied subjects. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience in IPR Management / Plant Variety Protection.
- Emoluments :Rs.28,000/- p.m + HRA
- Duration : Upto March, 2016
- The age limit of the above positions is minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR):
- Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on 19.09.2015 at 11:00 A.M for recruitment of one SRF position as per the details given below.
- The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till one year from the date of appointment.
- The candidates shall submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite marksheet, certificates and supporting documents.
- They have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- The candidates have to produce his/her original certificates along with a set of Xerox and a photo, list of publication and other documents such as experience and caste certificate at the time of interview for verification and required to submit the bio-data in the format given below (affixing latest passport size photograph) along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment / absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/09/2015
VENUE :Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR),Himayat Sagar Road, Rajendra Nagar, Near Andhra Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017