Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.02/2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculation, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Agricultural University (AAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 25 Jul 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam Agricultural University (AAU)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25 Jul 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MILLETS RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Detail of Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following Skilled Support Staff posts at Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Skilled Support Staff||7||Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass||PB-I: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1800||18-25 years|
Selection Procedure for Assam Agricultural University (AAU) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 25 Jul 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant vacancy in Assam Agricultural University (AAU):
For more details (general instructions for candidates, application format etc.) please see our website: www.millets.res.in/ad/ad2-15.pdf. Also see our website regularly for changes/subsequent information, if any. No separate advt. will be issued for any changes made
- Last date for receipt of applications is one month from the date of publication in the Employment News. The last date of receipt of application for the candidates of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep, North-East region is 45 days.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for written test / interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call for test/interview all the candidates, the Director, IIMR, reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
- After screening the applications the candidates may be called for written test/ interview.
- Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC and any other category as per the Government of India Rules.
- Community certificate for OBC in the prescribed form from the competent authorities, as in APPENDIX-I is to be submitted. Certificates submitted in any other form or from authorities not competent to issue the same and certificates issued prior to six months from the closing date of receipt of application will be ignored. And such applications will be rejected at screening level.
- The post is non-government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, which will be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 01-01-2004 mutatismutandis and as amended or modified from time to time.
- The posts are purely temporary but likely to continue; these are transferable to any part of the country.
- The selected candidates will be posted at any of the stations of IIMR at Hyderabad or Solapur (Maharashtra State) and liable to transfer to any place in India.
- Applications should be submitted in the proforma appended strictly type-written accompanied by a latest passport size photograph.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates for the post will be the closing date of receipt of application.
- Candidates are advised to send self-attested copies of certificates, marks-sheets, caste certificate in the prescribed proforma, and other certificates along with their applications.
- Application duly completed in all respects may be sent to the Director, Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 along with an application fee (non-refundable) of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the shape of crossed D.D. drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit DSR” payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Budwel Branch, Hyderabad. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women candidate category are exempted from payment of application fee). The fee paid is not refundable.
- The envelope containing application compulsorily superscribed as “APPLICTION FOR THE POST OF Skilled Support Staff).
- Applications received after due date for any reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/interview/appointment.
- The Director, IIMR reserves the right to change any of the conditions, and dates of tests/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid if asked to appear for test/interview. However, SC/ST candidates are eligible for TA as per Govt. of India rules.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE TREATED AS DISQUALIFICATION.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25 Jul 2015
ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MILLETS RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.02/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017