Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MILLETS RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Detail of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held on 12.06.2015 at 10.00 A.M. at the campus of ICAR – Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 for the recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one Project Assistant positions as per the details given below
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|JRF||1||Essential: First Class M.Sc (Ag). in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Agrl. Biotechnology OR First Class M.Sc. in Genetics / Plant Biotechnology / Plant Sciences with NET qualification. Desirable: Research experience in handling field experiments, field evaluation, and DNA marker analysis as evident from project work / thesis work / publications.||Rs. 25,000 per month + 30 % HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000 per month for 3rd, 4th and 5th year.||Till March, 2020|
|Project Assistant||1||Essential: First Class B.Sc. in Agriculture OR First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences Desirable: Experience in crop raising, layout and handling field experiments and data collection and entry. Well versed with computer applications, and documentation||Rs 8,000 per month (Consolidated)||Till March, 2020|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) – Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 12/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR):
- The above posts are purely temporary and on a contractual basis till expiry of the projects.
- The candidates have to produce his/her original certificates along with a set of Xerox and a photo, list of publications and other documents such as experience and caste certificate at the time of interview for verification and required to submit the bio-data in the format given below (affixing a latest passport size photograph) along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications.
- They have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The age limit of above positions is as follows: Men – 35 years and Women – 40 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules. The relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates is permissible.
- The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- Please visit IIMR website: http://www.millets.res.in to keep updated on matters related to this set of temporary jobs.
- Canvassing in any form is A FATAL DISQUALIFICATION.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/6/2015
ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MILLETS RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017