Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician, Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculate, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician, Technical Assistant Job on or before 14/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Vacancy Name : Technician, Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MILLETS RESEARCH Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Detail of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Technician, Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following Technical posts at Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technician (Field / Farm)||1||Matriculate with at least one year certificate in Agriculture from a recognized institution.||PB-I: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2000 Grade Pay||18-30 years|
|Technical Assistant (Field / Farm)||2||Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university.||PB-I: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay||18-30 years|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) – Technician, Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician, Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) :
- Last date for receipt of applications is one month from the date of publication in the Employment News. The last date of receipt of application for the candidates of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep, North-East region is 45 days from the date of advertisement.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for written / interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call for test/interview all the candidates, the Director, IIMR, reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
- After screening the applications the candidates may be called for written test/ interview.
- Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC and any other category as per the Government of India Rules.
- Community certificate for OBC in the prescribed form from the competent authorities, as in APPENDIX-I is to be submitted. Certificates submitted in any other form or from authorities not competent to issue the same and certificates issued prior to six months from the closing date of receipt of application will be ignored. And such applications will be rejected at screening level.
- No age limit for ICAR employees for the post of Technician and Technical Assistant.
- The post is non-government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, which will be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 01-01-2004 mutatismutandis and as amended or modified from time to time.
- The posts are purely temporary but likely to continue; these are transferable to any part of the country.
- The selected candidates will be posted at any of the stations of IIMR at Hyderabad or Solapur (Maharashtra State), Warangal and liable to transfer to any place in India.
- Applications should be submitted in the proforma appended strictly type-written accompanied by a latest passport size photograph.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates for the post will be the closing date of receipt of application.
- Candidates are advised to send self-attested copies of certificates, marks-sheets, caste certificate in the prescribed proforma, and other certificates along with their applications.
- Application duly completed in all respects may be sent to the Director, Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 along with an application fee (non-refundable) of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the shape of crossed D.D. drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit DSR” payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Budwel Branch, Hyderabad. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women candidate category are zxempted from payment of application fee). The fee paid is not refundable.
- The envelope containing application compulsorily superscribed as “APPLICTION FOR THE POST OF _______________________________). Any candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Applications received after due date for any reason including postal delays will not be entertained. Only hard copies sent through post / submitted to the office are considered.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/interview/appointment.
- The Director, IIMR reserves the right to change any of the conditions, and dates of tests/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid if asked to appear for test/interview. However, SC/ST candidates are eligible for TA as per Govt. of India rules.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE TREATED AS DISQUALIFICATION.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/7/2015
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017