Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.: 31(5)/ICAR-CRP-BIOFORTIFICATION/IIMR/15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012
Detail of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for Senior Research Fellow positions will be held on 25 th Aug., 2015 at 10.30 A.M. at IIMR, Pusa Campus, New Delhi. The position may kindly be circulated at your institute for wide publicity.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow (4) (3 Posts at IIMR, New Delhi, and 1 Post at IIMR unit, PAU Campus, Ludhiana)||4||Essential: Post Graduate Degree in Genetics and/or plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree OR candidates having 2 years post graduate degree in relevant subject with 3 years bachelor’s degree should have NET qualification Desirable: Research experience in application of molecular markers in crop improvement||Rs. 25,000/- + HRA (as applicable) per month for 1st and 2 nd year Rs. 28,000/- + HRA (as applicable) per month for 3rd year||Age limit: 35 years for SRF as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST & women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per ICAR rules.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR):
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates are required to submit the application in the attached format at the time of interview along with one passport size photograph pasted on it, self attested copies of certificates for age, and qualifications, reprints of publications and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. Candidates have to bring all original documents at the time of interview.
- A copy of brief bio-data may also be submitted to Dr. Bhupender Kumar, Scientist, Indian Institute of Maize Research, Pusa ampus, New Delhi – 110 012 by e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 20th Aug., 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/8/2015
ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MAIZE RESEARCH Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.: 31(5)/ICAR-CRP-BIOFORTIFICATION/IIMR/15.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016