Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Skilled Support Staff through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.02/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Skilled Support Staff on or before 07/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Vacancy Name : Skilled Support Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR), Himayat Sagar Road, Rajendra Nagar, Near Andhra Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
Detail Of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Skilled Support Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following Skilled Support Staff posts at Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Name of the post :Skilled Support Staff
- ]No. of vacancies :07
- Reserved for SC/ST/OBC / UR :OBC – 01 UR – 06
- Pay Band + Grade Pay :PB-I: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1800
- Age :18-25 years
- Educational Qualifications: Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) – Skilled Support Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Skilled Support Staff Vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR):
- Last date for receipt of applications is one month from the date of publication in the Employment News.
- The last date of receipt of application for the candidates of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep, North-East region is 45 days.
- For more details (general instructions for candidates, application format etc.) please see our website: www.millets.res.in/ad/ad2-15.pdf.
- Also see our website regularly for changes/subsequent information, if any. No separate advt. will be issued for any changes made.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/08/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.02/2015