Indian Institute of Millets Research(IIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Millets Research(IIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Millets Research(IIMR)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.12,000/p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Detail of Indian Institute of Millets Research(IIMR) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Position :One Project Assistant
- Name of the Project: ICAR funded project on CRP on Agrobiodiversity (Component – 1)
Essential Qualification : Essential Qualifications: First Class B.Sc. in Agriculture OR First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in crop raising, layout and handling field experiments and data collection and entry. Well versed with computer applications, and documentation
Emolument : Rs. 12,500/- p.m (Consolidated)
Duration : Till March 2017 Further expandable
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Millets Research(IIMR) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 19/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research(IIMR):
- The age limit of the above positions is minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- The candidates have to produce his/her original certificates along with a set of Xerox and a photo, list of publication and other documents such as experience and caste certificate at the time of interview for verification and required to submit the bio-data in the format given below (affixing latest passport size photograph) along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment / absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till one year from the date of appointment. The candidates shall submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite mark- sheet, certificates and supporting documents. They have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/9/2015
Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016