Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 02.09.2015 at. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12000/- per month
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02.09.2015 at
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF OILSEEDS RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) RAJENDRANAGAR, HYDERABAD-500 030
Detail of Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk in Interview has been fixed on 02.09.2015 at 10.30 AM at Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (formerly DOR) to fill up the temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (one no.) under the project “ Developing High Oleic Safflower Cultivar and Protocols for marker-assisted selection for high oleic traits in safflower for Indian conditions”. The tenure of the project is for a period of three years . The requirement and other terms and conditions for the project post are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||B.Sc. / M.Sc.in Biochemistry, Plant sciences/Chemistry/Botany with hands on experience in Biochemistry lab is preferred.||Rs.12000/- per month plus HRA||The age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Relaxation in age as per Govt. norms).|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.09.2015 at.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) :
- The applicant must bring Original Certificates and bio-data with a set of Photocopies of certificates.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminous with the project.
- The initial offer will be for a period of six months at the first instance, extendable up to theend of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
- No TA and DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- If the number of candidates meeting the job requirement exceeds 15 , there will be a preliminary written examination for screening purpose and only the qualifying candidates will be considered for the interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.09.2015 at