Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior/ Junior Research Fellows through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. & Date: 03/2015 dated 17/04/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior/ Junior Research Fellows on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior/ Junior Research Fellows|
|Total No Of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||01/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Dy. Director (Admn & Accts), IIP, E-2, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093|
Detail Of Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Senior/ Junior Research Fellows Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Packaging, an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India for vacancies at its Head Office at Mumbai, invites applications from bright young men and women for Senior Research Fellowships (SRFs)/ Junior Research Fellowships (JRFs). Selected candidates will have to devote their full time to the research project. Research Fellows are not permitted to take up any other remunerative jobs/assignments during their tenure
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Post Graduate in Science/Applied Science in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations and having two years experience packaging industry or in a R&D laboratory related to packaging/packaging material.
- Age limit is 30 years as on the last date of application
- TENURE: Two years tenure. The term is extendable by one year based on assessment of the performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) – Senior/ Junior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- Selection will be made through interview of candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic records, experience and assessment of research work, publications etc by the selection committee.
How To Apply For Senior/ Junior Research Fellows Vacancy in Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP):
Bio-data in the prescribed format along with a brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the post and attested copies of certificates, mark sheets etc in a sealed envelope super scribed with “Applications for Senior/Junior Research Fellows “ shall be forwarded to The Dy. Director (Admn & Accts), IIP, E-2, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093. Last date of receipt of application is 1 st May 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. & Date: 03/2015 dated 17/04/2015