On 10/09/2016, Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associates, Consultants. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) plans to recruit Ph.D candidates for the post of Research Associates, Consultants. Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Research Associates, Consultants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/10/2016.
Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) before 17/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associates, Consultants|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 40,000-50,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||The Dy. Director (Admn & Accts), IIP, E-2, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400093|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. & Date: 10/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associates, Consultants Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associates, Consultants Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associates, Consultants|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Research Associates: Fresh/Experienced PhD in Science/Applied Science/Engineering in the subjects related to packaging/packaging material. Consolidated salary of Rs.40,000/- will be paid per month as remuneration. B.Consultants: PhD in Science/Applied Science/Engineering in the subjects related to packaging with 15 years experience in packaging education or in a R&D laboratory related to packaging/packaging material. Consolidated salary of Rs.50,000/- will be paid per month as remuneration. Retired Professors from reputed Institution will be preferred.|
|Tenure: Six Months .The term is extendable based on assessment of the performance and requirement of the Institute.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Research Associates Rs.40,000/- Consultants: Rs.50,000/-|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Selected candidates will have to devote their full time to the research project. Research Fellows are not permitted to take up any other remunerative jobs/assignments during their tenure. Bio-data in the prescribed format along with a brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the post and attested copies of certificates, mark sheets etc in a sealed envelope super scribed with “ Research Associates/Consultants for research projects “ shall be forwarded to The Dy. Director (Admn & Accts), IIP, E-2, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400093. Last date of receipt of application is 17th October 2016.|
|Last Date: 17/10/2016|
|Location of Job: MUMBAI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Associates, Consultants Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/10/2016