Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Development Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Development Consultant Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Development Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.75,000/- and Rs. 1,50,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru- 560012|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Chief Development Consultant Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invites applications for the position of Chief Development Consultant (CDC). The CDC is expected to perform the following duties: (i) Develop and maintain contacts with industries, corporations, and individuals for philanthropic contributions. (ii) Develop and maintain systems to manage volunteers and donors, to conduct donor background research and cultivate the donors, to process gifts and enable donor recognition. (iii) Maintain accountability and compliance standards for donors and funding sources (in particular, acquire familiarity with tax implications for the Institute and for the donors, and various statutory controls on funding to Government aided institutions). (iv) Build a vibrant ecosystem of key stakeholders (industries, individuals, alumni) via engagement events, alumni get-togethers, preparation and dissemination of publicity material, etc.
- Essential Qualifications: At least 10 years of experience in the corporate sector with at least 5 years experience in senior-management roles.
- Age: Born on or after January 1, 1954.
- Desirable Qualifications: An advanced academic degree (Masters or above) in science or engineering because this position involves interfacing between academia and industry; experience in handling corporate-academia interactions and corporate-social-responsibility obligations.
- Consulting Fee: The base consulting fee will be fixed between Rs. 75,000/- and Rs. 1,50,000/- per month depending on the qualifications, experience, and suitability of the candidate. There would be a variable component of the compensation that is performance based, the parameters of which will be decided by an appropriate committee appointed by the Director
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)- Chief Development Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Development Consultant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc):
The position is full-time, temporary and contractual. The contract is for an initial period of 3 years and may be renewed for additional periods depending on IISc’s requirement. The contract can be terminated at any time with one month’s notice on either side. Since this is a contractual appointment, benefits available to permanent employees of the Institute will not be applicable
Interested candidates may send a detailed resume by March 31, 2015 to the Office of the Divisional Chairman, Indian Institute of Science by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject line “Chief Development Consultant”. From the collected list of applications, based on the requirements, short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015