Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015/21. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000 – Rs.75,000/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC), Bangalore
Detail Of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC) Consultant Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science is setting up an IT Office. The IT office will have the mandate of making IISc IT-ready in all respects and ensuring smooth functioning of all IT services, and providing a user-friendly and seamless IT technical support (24×7) to everyone in IISc. Applications are sought for two positions of the post of Information Technology Consultants (IT Consultants). An IT consultant is a full-time consultant reporting to the Chief Information Technologist and is entrusted with the following duties: Ensuring smooth functioning of all IT services like internet service, institute web pages, email service, campus cellular mobile coverage, campus WiFi coverage, campus security systems, online and computer based teaching; ensuring smooth functioning of IT solutions for various administrative units; ensuring robustness to cyber –attacks and protection of data; maintenance of hardware and software related to IT ; directly interacting with IT users in the Institute to provide a user-friendly and seamless IT technical support (24×7); respond in a timely fashion to any disruption in IT service functions. Initially, it is proposed to appoint two IT consultants.
- Essential – BE/BTech Degree or MCA Degree or MSc Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from a recognized institute and at least 5 years of experience in Operations, Administration, and Management (OA&M) of IT services for academic institutions or corporate institutions.
- Desirable – ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; familiarity with with modern telecommunications and networking technologies, and various networked services such as authentication, security, content services, and related database technologies, experience in handling IT infrastructure for large organizations of more than 200 people.
- Age: The candidate should be born after January 1, 1970. This could be relaxed in the case of candidates with exceptional track record.
- Consulting Fee: The base consulting fee will be fixed between Rs. 30,000/- and Rs. 75,000/- per month depending on the qualifications, experience, and suitability of the candidate.
- Other Terms and Conditions: The position is temporary and contractual. The period of contract is five years. Based on the requirement and performance, IISc will have the discretion to extend the contract on a yearly basis. The contract can be terminated at any time with one month’s notice on either side. Since this is a contractual appointment, benefit available to permanent employees of the Institute will not be applicable.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC):
Interested candidates may send a detailed resume by May 31, 2015 to the Office of the Divisional Chairs, IISc, by sending email to: [email protected] with the subject line IT Consultant. From the applications received, based on the requirements, short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview to be held in the IISc campus
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017