Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Development Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Development Consultant Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)|
|Vacancy Name||Development Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- and Rs. 75,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru- 560012|
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Development Consultant Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invites applications for the position of Development Consultant. Development consultant will assist the Chief Development Consultant in carrying out his/her duties. He/she will carry out day-to-day activities such as calling mid- and low-level donors, arranging get-togethers with donors and alumni, maintaining daily accounts and mailing lists, sending out emails to potential donors, sending thank-you notes etc.
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Age: Born on or after January 1, 1974
- Desirable Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Science or Engineering; experience in fund-raising activities, networking, media relations and related activities.
- Consulting Fee: The consulting fee will be fixed between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 75,000/- per month depending on the qualifications, experience, and suitability of the candidate.
- The position is full-time, temporary and contractual. The contract is for an initial period of 3 years and may be renewed for additional periods depending on IISc’s requirement. The contract can be terminated at any time with one month’s notice on either side. Since this is a contractual appointment, benefits available to permanent employees of the Institute will not be applicable.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)- Development Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Development Consultant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc):
Interested candidates may send a detailed resume by March 31, 2015 to the Office of the Divisional Chairman, Indian Institute of Science by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject line “Development Consultant”. From the collected list of applications, based on the requirements, short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017