Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 09 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Joint Registrar, UnitIA, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560 012
Detail of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Medical Officer Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Science, a premier central autonomous Institution for higher education and research in the field of science & engineering, funded by the Government of India, recently completed a century of major contributions to the nation, put in place new infrastructure (buildings & equipment), several new interdisciplinary programs, and a brilliant faculty, has embarked on the mission to become a world leader in advanced education and research. With this mission in mind, the Institute is aiming to provide its faculty & staff with efficient campus services. To this end the Institute is seeking applications from the following professionals for the campus Health Centre
- NAME OF THE POST : MEDICAL OFFICER
- NUMBER OF POSTS : 01 Category : General (unreserved) The post is also suitable for Physically Handicapped candidates with disabilities viz. Orthopedically Handicapped/Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy with One Leg Affected (Right or Left) OL) or One Arm Affected (Right or Left) (OA).
- QUALIFICATIONS : Essential : M.B.B.S. from a recognized Indian University with a minimum of 55% marks
- Desirable : P.G. Diploma in Paediatrics/OBG/Ortho/OLD
- EXPERIENCE: Two years of experience including internship/housemanship should be in a recognized Hospital/Nursing Home/Health Centre of a large Organization/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body.
- GRADE PAY & PAY BAND: Rs.15600-39100 in Pay Band-3, Grade Pay:5400/- p.m.
- AGE : 40 years as on 09.10.2015. The age is relaxable by 05 years for disabled persons, having more than 40% disability on submission of prescribed certificate from medical board.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : A Medical Officer is required mainly to look after out-patient work and to attend to a small number of in-patients, to attend to emergencies on call and to undertake administrative work in the IISc health centre pertaining to the Health Centre/Dispensary as and when required. The position involves working in shifts and six days a week with a staggered weekly holiday.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) :
Non-practicing allowance as per the Government of India rules is applicable. It is compulsory for the selected candidate to stay on campus and no private practice allowed. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Interested candidates are requested to forward the applications (which can be downloaded from the Institute portal : http://www.iisc.ernet.in/opportunities/proforma.pdf ) along with the copies of the certificates through proper channel so as to reach the Joint Registrar, UnitIA, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560 012 on or before 9th October, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09 Oct 2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017